We are looking for passionate & talented individuals to connect with! Your skills, support, and generosity are needed to provide our Youth with pathways to success.
TECH WIZARDS MENTORING PROGRAM
4-H and Youth Alliance have partnered to provide a STEM based Summer Camp for Elementary & Middle School Students. We need volunteers! Get a free monthly bus pass, earn Community Service Hours for Graduation, Free Snacks, Leadership Experience & A Free T-Shirt!
Job Title: Teen Mentor
Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors are needed! Tuesdays & Thursdays 3:30 – 6:30
- Teach easy hands-on science to students after school
- Be a positive influence!
- Be encouraging and establish relationships with students
- Desire and ability to work with elementary aged children
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team
- Openness to working with diverse populations
- Basic organizational skills
- Time to give four to six hours per week to the project
- Enthusiasm for the project and openness to learn
To Get More Information & Sign-Up
Contact Breanna Johns