Youth Alliance is hiring After School Program Leaders to join our growing team! Become part of a high-performing and diverse team that is deeply committed to social change and the success of the youth and families we serve!
The Program Leader provides direct leadership in conducting a culturally responsive academic enrichment program to assist children in language arts, math enrichment, social development, community building, and homework tutoring at Youth Alliance’s award winning After School Program. The Program Leader encourages student success and self-esteem using materials and curriculum provided by the program such as sports and games, STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, math), visual and performing arts, and community building circles.
- Training opportunities, hands on experience for future teachers, counselors and social workers!
- Community collaboration and partnerships!
- And pathways to potential district employment and community based organizations!
To Apply, please submit the following:
- Cover Letter demonstrating your interest and qualifications.
- Resume with 2-3 references
YA is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. People of color, women, people who identify as lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender/gender non-conforming, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.