Youth Alliance is hiring an Assistant Site Coordinator to join our growing after school program team! Become part of a high-performing and diverse team that is deeply committed to social change and the success of the youth and families we serve!
Join Youth Alliance as an After School Assistant Site Coordinator today!
In coordination with the Site Coordinator, Program Manager and Associate Director Expanded Learning, the After School Assistant Site Coordinator will aide in successfully supervising a team and designing, developing, and overseeing all program components that lead to positive outcomes for the participating children and families in the Youth Alliance After School Program. Assist in effectively managing site operations, including timely completion and submittal of all grant/funding requirements, agency administrative reports, maintain program supplies and materials, ensure positive communication between school site staff and program staff, as well as develop, plan and monitor program components that are culturally responsive and support positive youth and staff development.
- Training opportunities, hands on experience for future teachers, counselors and social workers!
- Community collaboration and partnerships!
- And pathways to potential district employment and community based organizations!
- Complete and send us this Employment Application
- Send a Cover Letter demonstrating your interest and qualifications
- and your Resume with 2-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Assistant Site Coordinator – YOUR NAME”
YA is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. People of color, women, people who identify as lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender/gender non-conforming, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.