There is a great opportunity with the University of California Division of Agriculture & Natural Resources and Youth Alliance to guide and mentor 3rd and 4th grade students through hands-on science activities. Tech Wizards is looking for committed individuals who are able to take on a weekly, year long commitment to make a difference in the lives of young children through mentoring.
Mentor benefits include: Training & experience, earning community service hours, monthly bus pass, free t-shirt and a letter of recommendation.
Where & When:
- Calaveras Elementary (Hollister) | Thursdays | 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- RO Hardin Elementary (Hollister) | Wednesdays | 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- Glen View Elementary (Gilroy) | Thursdays | 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Join us at Orientation:
• Thursday, February 16, 2016 | 9:00am – 10:30am | Youth Alliance Office | 310 4th Street, #101 | Hollister
• Thursday, February 16, 2016 | 2:00pm – 3:30pm | Wheeler Gym (next to Gilroy Library) | 250 W. 6th Street | Gilroy
Rosio Valadez | email@example.com | 831.673.9611 (mobile)